Call: (216) 464-9696Book Online
Dental health care isn’t a luxury; it’s a necessity for everybody, regardless of their age or economic status. Unfortunately, dental visits are expensive without insurance, and even patients who do have coverage often find that their insurance plans don’t cover enough of their treatment costs.
For this reason, Peter Smilovits DDS proudly offers all of our patients in and around Cleveland, OH a discount dental plan (through Doctors Network) that makes preventative and other dental treatments significantly more affordable in Beachwood. Gain peace of mind by receiving exceptional dental health care at reasonable prices.
In conjunction with Doctors Network, our Beachwood dentist’s office provides an affordable dental plan for a one-time activation fee and low monthly fee of only $39.99. By bypassing a third-party insurance company, our direct dental plan allows us to keep the costs of your routine care and dental treatment affordable. Benefit from unlimited preventative care and examinations, including X-rays, as well as discounts on dental procedures like dental implants, Invisalign®, teeth whitening, and other cosmetic dental treatments.
Under our dental plan, regular dental checkups and cleanings are only $25 per visit, and other procedures, including dental implants, crowns, and fillings, are discounted by up to 80% - a life-changing difference for uninsured patients who need dental health care but cannot afford it!
The majority of uninsured patients cannot afford to pay out-of-pocket for routine dental procedures, like biannual cleanings and tooth fillings. Therefore, many patients don’t receive the preventive care they need, which can lead to tooth decay, gum disease, and the need for more costly dental treatments. With a Doctors Network dental plan, patients in Beachwood can save money on preventative are and avoid more expensive treatment, without being surprised by hidden fees.
Sign up for Doctors Network and the Peter Smilovits DDS direct dental plan by visiting http://www.doctorsnetwork.com , and select Peter Smilovits, DDS.
Please note that our direct dental plan is not insurance and should not be considered a replacement for insurance coverage.
To learn more about our individual and family dental plans, call our office in Beachwood, OH, today, or call Doctors Network at 1-866-800-3168. We look forward to hearing from you!
For patients who don’t have dental insurance, or who are unhappy with the level of their insurance coverage, Dr. Smilovits and our team at Peter Smilovits DDS offer a direct, discounted dental plan. A direct plan offers substantial discounts on the costs of dental care, including regular preventive visits and any cosmetic or restorative treatments that you may need in the future.
2. How is it different from dental insurance? A direct dental plan differs from dental insurance in several important ways. For instance, unlike insurance, a direct dental plan applies to all of the treatments and services we provide, without exception. Signing up for a direct plan is easy and affordable, and costs a one-time activation fee of $39.99, followed by a monthly subscription fee of the same amount. Your monthly subscription fee won’t change, and neither will the discounted costs of your dental health care and treatment options.
3. Are my checkups and cleanings still covered? Preventive checkup and cleaning appointments are only $25 per visit with our direct dental plan. Unlike insurance, the price remains the same even if Dr. Smilovits recommends scheduling a checkup and cleaning appointment more than twice in a single year.
4. Is the cost of teeth-whitening discounted, also? Also unlike dental insurance, Peter Smilovits DDS’ direct dental plan includes elective procedures such as professional teeth-whitening. We understand that teeth stains can develop naturally and affect your smile’s appearance; therefore we offer discounted teeth-whitening options that are designed to optimize your convenience.
5. What if I need more comprehensive cosmetic treatment? In addition to teeth-whitening, our direct dental plan also makes comprehensive smile improvement more achievable for more patients. You can enjoy the benefits of high-quality cosmetic treatments, like porcelain veneers, invisible Invisalign® aligners, lifelike porcelain dental crowns, and more at significantly discounted costs.
6. With a direct dental plan, can I choose the best treatments available?One of the biggest complaints about dental insurance is that most plans limit your option concerning which treatments you can receive. For instance, if you have a cavity, your dental insurance may only cover the costs of treatment if you choose a metal filling. By contrast, the Peter Smilovits DDS’ direct dental plan allows you to choose the treatment of your choice, including tooth-colored composite resin fillings, without being penalized with exorbitant out-of-pocket costs.
7. If I have dentures, can I upgrade them to dental implants? Many patients who experience tooth loss wish for the comprehensive benefits of dental implants, but can’t afford them because their dental insurance won’t offer coverage for them. Since joining with Doctors Network, more of our patients in and around Beachwood are able to enjoy higher quality tooth replacement with the support of dental implants. Every stage of treatment, from planning with advanced imaging technology to the placement and restoration of your implant posts, will be reduced thanks to your direct dental plan.
8. How are the costs of my dental treatment determined? The high costs of dental insurance and treatment are frequently dictated by insurance companies who know nothing about your unique dental needs and preferences. Within Doctors Network, however, the costs of every treatment option are laid out in a low-cost fee schedule determined by the doctors and dentists who make up Doctors Network.
9. Do I have to be a part of Doctors Network to see Dr. Smilovits? Dr. Smilovits and our compassionate team at Peter Smilovits DDS welcome all patients and their families from in and around the Cleveland community. While you don’t have to be a member of Doctors Network to schedule an appointment with us, we strongly recommend learning more about the incredible cost-saving benefits of signing up with our direct dental plan.
10. How can I create a direct dental plan account? Sign up today and create an account by visiting the Doctors Network website at https://www.doctorsnetwork.com/ and selecting Dr. Peter Smilovits as your dentist. If you have further questions or need assistance signing up, then call (866) 800-3168 during normal business ours.